Paraway® Plus Does A Parasite Cleanse Of Human Parasites And Intestinal Parasites From Your Body
Parasite Cleanse – Paraway Plus is a unique and comprehensive product designed to help your body eliminate unwanted organisms like human parasites and intestinal parasites.*

It contains a proprietary blend of the finest herbal ingredients recognized for their cleansing properties. Paraway Plus provides the benefits of Black Walnut hull, Pumpkin seed, Clove bud, Sage leaf, Garlic bulb, Gentian root, Knotweed, Male Fern root, Hyssop leaf, Fenugreek seed, Chamomile flower, Black Pepper fruit, Peppermint leaf, Thyme leaf, Fennel seed, Diatomaceous Earth and Chlorophyll.

What is a parasite?

A parasite is any organism that lives in, with, or off another organism.
Humans can play “host” to over 100 kinds of parasites.
Parasites can be transmitted by contact…in air and in water.
Parasites can infect virtually every part of the human body.
The World Health Organization estimates that one quarter of the world’s population suffers from chronic intestinal parasite infections.
Classic symptoms of parasite infections include: allergies, anemia, bloating, chronic fatigue, constipation, depressed immune function, diarrhea, eczema, enlarged lymph glands, excessive hunger, fever, flu symptoms, gas, grinding the teeth at night, hives, irritable bowel syndrome, irritability, jaundice, joint and muscle aches or pains, nervousness, rashes, reddened eyes, sleep disturbances, weight gain, and weight loss. Humans frequently pick up parasites from their dogs and cats. If you make the effort to cleanse your own system, but fail to simultaneously address that of your dog or cat, you are setting yourself up for possible re-infestation. It is always a prudent idea to put your pets on a parasite cleanse along with you.

To stay free of parasites, you will have to take this product periodically. Taking Paraway Plus and colon-cleansing supplements such as LiFiber® and Nature’s Tea® twice a year is a good plan.*


Infestations of negative internal organisms are on the increase because of changes in our lifestyles that have occurred over the last few decades.

International travel is now commonplace. If you are not a traveler, the world and its parasites will come to you, brought by imported produce and travelers from countries where sanitation is sub-standard. Eating out in restaurants frequently and the close contact of day care centers contribute to the spread of negative internal organisms.

These organisms actually get their nutrition directly from the cells of the body. They can literally attach themselves anywhere and suck nutrition out of the cells. Some of these invaders are significantly more dangerous because they can travel to places in the body where they can do a lot more damage than an organism living exclusively in the digestive tract.

As if it wasn’t bad enough to have an uninvited guest living in your body, the creatures eat your nutrients before you do! They get the best nutrients, and you get the scraps and leftovers. They grow healthy and fat, yet your organs and skin starve for nutrition. What’s more, they can remain in your body for 10, 20 or even 30 years.

To illustrate the longevity of negative internal organisms in the human body, consider this example. In 1979, a British study reported on 600 former prisoners from World War II. These men had been stationed in the Far East. Thirty years after the war, 15% were still infected with an organism called Strongyloides that they had contracted during the war. This means you could have eaten meat 10 years ago that was contaminated and still be hosting the tapeworms or other negative internal organisms that were in that meat.


Q. How often should I use this product?

A. It is recommended to use the Paraway Plus at least two times each year. It may be used more if you travel extensively or if you feel that you may have been exposed to negative internal organisms.

Q. Can I use this on my pets, or should I get something from their vet?

A. While Paraway Plus is safe to use in domestic animals, it is always suggested to consult with your Veterinarian before giving your pet anything.